Sunday 5 September 2010

Mama made Monday - stripey jumper.













It seems ages since I actually finished knitting something, but here is a little jumper I've made for Poppy.
The yarn is Sirdar Juicy DK, which is a bamboo viscose and cotton mix, lovely and soft.
The pattern is just one I made up as I went along; the front and back are basically both stocking stitch rectangles, with a few rows of garter stitch at the top and bottom.
I put 6 buttons and buttonholes at the top to hold the shoulders together.
The sleeves have garter stitch cuffs, then stocking stitch gradually increasing to end up wider at the top.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute jumper. It's a great feeling to make from your own imagination isn't it? Although I guess anything would look great on such a sweet model.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.